Friday 14 February 2014


Another side of the verandah ceiling completed today – it’s a bit of a fiddly job slotting all the sheets together and there is plenty of cutting to do – plus today I got my gorgeous laundry ceiling.  Ryan knew I wanted the red colourbond up there so he carefully made this pretty pattern J:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Around helping the guys with the sheeting, Michael progressed the last of the electric cables – I think he will be glad to see the end of them!!
And I made a start at stapling black plastic on the wood frame – dampcourse stuff.  The wood absorbs water at a different rate to the strawbales and it will speed along any cracking in the render – so best to slow it down with this stuff.

And of course, today is St Valentine’s Day – so we celebrated with love hearts at morning tea – I made the Cherry Ripe cookies and first son made the shortbread at school yesterday. 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
They were both yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment