Sunday, 15 November 2015



I let myself loose with a paintbrush in the house last weekend – best fun – because I found these ceramic spheres at the op shop:














They were all the lightest pink colour and I wanted something a bit darker…

And since I had paint left over, I painted over this iris print!  The maroon matches much better than the purple they were :-)


 

















And as I mixed up that darkest maroon, I decided it was close to the colour I needed for my lampshade, so it got a coat too :-)

It has dried really dark, which is probably ok and I sure can change it again with more paint if I need to.  It is already a massive improvement on the bright blue this shade started as!! 

No comments:

Post a comment