Saturday 19 November 2016

You know I like to try my hand at growing our veges from seed - quite unsuccessfully so far...

So, I reckon one of my challenges is that I don't have a green house to protect them and keep them warm as they start of - so my Honey has built me one!!  :-)
















I was expecting a rough knock-together, but I should have known better!  This one is gorgeous, don't you think?

So I have already put it to good use by re-potting the heirloom tomatoes I started last month. 













This year's seed-raising experiment has been to start them off in soil blocks.  I am certainly finding it is easier to keep them moist so hopefully that is a good thing.  They don't seem to have grown any quicker but I do think next year will be the year I get going great guns!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment