Wednesday 29 July 2015

I did promise you some more photos of Cluckingham Palace – but I haven’t been able to see it for the fog!! 

How fun is this fog though?  J  It descended just before 5 o’clock last night and stayed until mid-morning Michael just told me.
This was my view down our driveway as I went for my walk this morning:

 
Ok, so the view was actually in focus, I just took a dodgy photo ;-)  But I couldn’t see the neighbours house across the road (about 200m away).

Then I had these gorgeous views as I walked around:
A foggy field:

And the lake was foggy of course:

So pretty.

But what impressed me most was all the spider webs I could suddenly see.  There were so many on so many plants (I walk past them everyday and only saw the webs today) – sparkling like tiny diamond jewels:

No comments:

Post a Comment